Friday, August 26, 2011

Winning!

Yes, WINNING... Ah, the sweetness of the the kill, the WIN, and all without the assistance of tiger blood, (promise). Okay I'm rambling again. Back to the point, WINNING :)



Take a trip on over to iheartfaces HERE to check out all of the winners. If you love animals you won't want to miss these photos!

In all seriousness I want to say that I am sincerely honored and seriously stoked about taking 6th place in the iheartfaces pet week photo challenge. There were 686 entries, the judge Jamie Pflughoeft (pet photographer) of  http://www.cowbelly.com/ really had her work cut out for her as there were some truely amazing photos! Take a look around her site she is really great!

Now, back to WINNING for just a moment. I want to say that I absolutely loved the show, Two and a Half Men and I still watch reruns occassionally. I did NOT get caught up in all the Charlie Sheen Hullaballu. BUT, I did recently run across the site winning.com and there is SOME funny stuff to be found there if it floats yer boat. Some of it is funny, some not, some is just kinda sad...but ALL pop culture.

Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment