Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What the Duck!

Oh where, Oh where have I been that I have never come across this before? I must thank my Hubby and his lovely cousin (aka: our family's very own Roller Derby Queen) for bringing this loveable yet snarky little duck into my life. Right about now, (the funk soul brother...oh, so sorry, I really can't help myself) but seriously...Check it out now *snicker*. Ok, Ok, really this time...Right about now, you are asking yourself 2 things 1. Why the heck is this crazy girl qouting Fatboy Slim lyrics that I will not get out of my head for a week? Umm, let's just skim over that one and move on to... 2. What the Duck is this girl going on about? Exactly! You are so smart!

Without further Adieu Ado : What the Duck



Oh, yes, I know, it's amazing, it's fantastic, and also makes me think of the night I took the following photo of my Hubby. After viewing the photo my brother-in-law turned to me and said this exact thing. Stunned, after all these years and that silly old degree who would have known it was just the camera ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment