Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pretty, pretty stuff that belongs to other people - Home Edition

Bloggy Blog, Take 2.

Whew, that first blog was a bit snarky, yes? K. All I really wanted to say is trends are A-ok by me, long as you don't claim to be something else. Done & Done.

I must make a confession, I love other people's stuff! Not in a creepy stalker-y way, but more of a, 'you practically have to drag me kicking and screaming from any kind of a second hand store' kind of a way. I just plain LOVE stuff, but that tiny minimalist in me fights this 'thrift store junkie' on a regular basis (plus I can be a bit of a cheapskate) & I usually leave with nothing more than a few good deals.  So, today I would like to leave you with a few photos of other people's stuff that I have collected from around the world wide web & introduce you to a fashion & portrait photographer (and Illustrator!) who shares the same passion and actually takes photos of other people and there stuff on a regular basis - amazing! (I found The Selby while perusing the photography section of our local library)

Now, here is some pretty amazing stuff that belongs to other people:

This house speaks for itself, seriously! Found here: source

Pure awesomeness! Found it here: source

Wow, just wow! Found it here: source

Like I said, just a few photos today, Now go meet Todd Selby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment