Saturday, August 20, 2011

Practice what you preach...A bit about trendy photography and those who promote it.

This is my very first blog post, ever...EVER. Let's see how it goes.

This morning I find myself more than slightly perturbed. I will not bore you with all of the miniscule details that have brought me to this place but rather enlighten you with a tale from the very bowels of "Rock N' Roll" and sprinkle it with some loverly pictorials...um, I don't know why I said that *rolls eyes at self*, loverly? pictorials? honestly, how utterly hipster of me.

Hey Ho, Let's Go. Ok, so back to the point (please forgive me, I am a rambler), I must start by saying I absolutely LOVE photography, quirky people, vintage clothing, & DIY anything, especially DIY weddings. That said, here is my story:

I have .... [some snarkiness may (and by may I mean was) removed in an effort to save face remember to always be kind to others ;) ...

Still around?  Sweet. I am finally getting closer to the real point AND some purty peektures!
Here is what a real Rock N' Roll wedding (no crappy photoshop filters, no crybabies, & no girly pants on burly men) looks like:

Marcee & Bobby, married July 9th, 2011 in Austin Texas: Kiss was wrong, These guys gave Rock N' Roll to ya ;)


 













 













                                                               The End. The Beginning.

1 comment:

  1. I think your photography is brilliant. It captures the real subject, not the photoshopped-glossy-airbrushed shit the magazines sell. Keep on being you and doing what you enjoy. Those are the qualities that will bring you business :)

    ReplyDelete