Friday, September 16, 2011

Strap Happy & Geeking Out!

So, I have been hunting for a camera strap recently, something funky, one of a kind possibly even comfortable *gasp*...(of course I went straight to Ebay and started looking for vintage). We all know how rare it is to come across a vintage gem that isn't trashed & overpriced or well, let's face it...just plain ugly! Upon further thinking I would of had to make some major adjustments to a vintage strap anyhow, so, I decided to make my own, surprise, surprise (yeah not really, I am a DIY junkie...as a matter of fact, I think I just heard my hubby's eyes rolling, hahaha). I will be making a few more of these out of various textured & unique fabrics to sell as well. If you are interested in one let me know! I love it & it is ridiculously comfortable & reversible!  :)




Furthermore, I have been pinning like crazy. Follow me here if ya like: My Pinterest!

In celebration of PhotoGeeks everywhere:
Here is my newest board where I am collecting seriously cool, funky, or vintage camera related goodies! If you know where else to find awesome photo related art or paraphernalia, drop me a link!



Happy Friday everyone, I'm off to see what I can shoot today...with my fabulous new strap of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment