Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life, interrupted...

Oh hello there, yes, yes, I know you have missed me! Nevertheless, I am back from my excessive hiatus, my sincerest appologies, I will try to keep life from interuppting us again. You see, there I was just b-boppin right along and suddenly the rug was ripped out from under my feet. I fell flat on my rear only to hear a bit of a chuckle & a tap on the shoulder revealed none other than Life itself, "Hey, noone said this was gonna be easy, get up!" (K, so here I am ;) 

First off in general I would just like to share a few things pertaining to the business:
1. I am finally introducing photo prints, yay! Any size, canvas, mounted, framed, just about anything you can imagine I can do!
2. For the remainder of September I am offering special "mini photo sessions" These special shortened sessions can be booked with 3 different package selections starting at $55. I will have the flyer with full details up likely tomorrow.
3. I will be working over this week to add pages, with an about me & other special sections to the blog. Bear with me, I am new to blogging.
4. I am currently looking for a young French Bulldog to adopt or re-home (this has consumed so much of my time, I can't stop looking at them, seriously, OOOOOh they are so darn cute)...Oh, whoops...that has absolutely nothing to do with the business, sorry about that...and sorry about the next 2 hours you'll waste looking at Frenchies (P.S. Don't forget to look up Frenchies in costumes) ;)

Alright, so there is a little update. Didn't want you thinking I was abducted by Zombies or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment